Conveyancing Assistant - Matlock -£17,000-£19,500 + Benefits
Chase & Holland are excited to be working with firm of solicitors based in Matlock who are looking for a Conveyancing Assistant to join their office.
Conveyancing Assistant Responsibilities:
- To assist on a varied caseload of residential property
- To proficiently prepare correspondence, forms and documents in accordance with instructions and supervision
- To assist the fee earners as required on the progression and management of cases
- Preparation of sale contracts and relevant supporting documentation.
- Facilitate exchange of contracts in accordance with instructions and as required and then proficiently prepare and/or arrange financial statements, SDLT submissions, certificates of title for advance funds
- Process all tasks in accordance with instructions, established internal procedures,
- To deal with preparation of any Help to Buy Incentives
- Liaise with client face to face or over the phone as required
- To pro-actively liaise with clients, estate agents, financial advisors, mortgage lenders and other law firms as appropriate and maintain strong relationships with these people.
Full-time, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Required Skills & Experience:
- Good working knowledge of conveyancing process
- At least 1 years' experience in a similar role
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including word and outlook
- Good personal organisation including the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Ability to work alone or as port of a team
- Excellent communication and client care skill
In Return You’ll Receive:
- Salary of £17,000 - £19,500 depending on experience
- 20 days holidays + 8 Days stats and pension
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Conveyancing Assistant opportunity, please click 'apply now’.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'