We are recruiting a Conveyancing Assistant for a permanent opportunity with a well-established firm based in Oldham.
The role is a mixture of secretarial and paralegal duties as enclosed below:
- Carrying out a secretarial role to support Fee Earners in the Residential Conveyancing team.
- Assisting with a broad variety of paralegal and administrative tasks
- Having direct client contact, via telephone, email and face to face.
- Ensuring departmental systems and firm-wide procedures are followed.
The following skills are required of the successful candidate:
Clear demonstrable experience as a legal secretary, within Residential Conveyancing
- Ideally conveyancing paralegal experience
- Excellent IT skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Previous experience of using a case management system would be desirable.
- Proven ability to use own initiative and work well under pressure
- A positive, proactive, can do approach
- Willingness to work well as part of a busy team
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service
An attractive salary and excellent career progression are both on offer to the successful candidate.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'