Job Title: Conveyancing Assistant
Salary: up to £22000
My client are a multi office law firm in Yorkshire with a large Conveyancing department and they are looking for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join their busy office in Huddersfield. They offer an excellent benefits package as well as realistic opportunities for development and progression. Including a fantastic training and development programme to progress Assistants rapidly to fee earners. This is the ideal role for someone who has sound residential conveyancing experience, enjoys a busy hands-on support role and daily direct client interaction.
Main responsibilities include:
* To administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
* To prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch
* To make appointments, arrange and attend meetings
* Endeavour to resolve client queries where applicable without fee earner intervention
* To liaise with clients both in person and on the phone and to provide support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care
Only candidates with previous experience as a Conveyancing Assistant/Legal Secretary who have worked within busy conveyancing departments will be considered. If this is you, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'