Conveyancing Assistant - Liverpool outskirts - C£22000--35000K pa
Mon-Fri 9-5 hours (35 hr week) with flexible working available, 23 days holiday, Xmas shutdown, perkbox.
An exciting opportunity to work for our highly established and respected legal firm client who have a great reputation locally in their area.Set in a stunning location with easy access and free on the road parking and working within a friendly and supportive environment.
You will be joining an existing team and assisting the Head of Conveyancing.Duties:
- Dealing with all types of domestic conveyancing files from exchange of contracts through to and including all aspects of post completion requirements.
- Liaising effectively with all parties including clients, members of the public and outside agencies including NHBC and Help to Buy.
- Completion of papework accurately and quickly
- Capable of working on own initiative
- Accuracy and previous experience is more important than qualifications
- Team player who can "plate-spin with a smile" and have a sense of humour
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please forward a copy of your CV.
If you haven’t heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job