Conveyancing Assistant required for a leading multi-disciplined law firm with offices across Wiltshire and Hampshire.
This position will be based in the Salisbury office and the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with a range of Conveyancing matters including (but are not limited to):
- Undertaking varied caseload work. This will include residential freehold and leasehold sales and lease extensions.
- Covering the entire process from sending out the draft documents to the post completion formalities.
- Drafting and dictating correspondence.
- Processing Notices of Transfer and Charge and Licences to Assign, Deeds of Covenant, Deeds of Variation and other miscellaneous deeds.
- Providing advice on title issues.
- Assisting with colleagues caseloads when required.
This Wiltshire-based role requires meticulous attention to detail, a background working in a similar legal environment and strong communication skills.
Continuous support throughout plus excellent career progression available in addition to a competitive salary and benefits package.
If this sounds of interest, please contact Sophia Carr at G2 Legal or please send your CV across by clicking the "apply" button. .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job