Are you looking to work for a global media business? Do you have experience in financial and month-end accounting?
If so, we have an opportunity for you to work as a Control and Accounting Analyst in a vibrant team and exciting business. This role will work closely with the C&A managers and Senior Managers and will focus on month-end accounting processes.
- Ensuring the quality and accuracy of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation and consolidation of accounts.
- Month-end review of operating expenses.
- Review and commentary on monthly payroll.
- Inter-company recharges and P&L monitoring and analysis.
- Liaising and assisting the audit team with annual processes.
- Liaising with shared service and offshore teams to guarantee deliverables are met at month end.
- Part qualified or actively studying accountant.
- Degree level education.
- Good level Microsoft Excel skills.
- Some experience in analysis or decision support roles.
- Fantastic analytical skills.
- Ability to build confidence with stakeholders via strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant Industry and complex matrix environment experience.
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch ASAP.
- Balance Sheet Review
- Month End Close
- P&L accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'