Job Title: Contracts Manager
Salary: £40,000pa plus £5k bonus
Location: You can be based in either Leatherhead or London (travel will be required to both offices and there will be the opportunity to work from home 2/3 days per week.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
My client is a leading IT company with offices through the UK and overseas.
This is a new role to the business, supporting the sales team and reporting into the Commercial Director. This is a fantastic opportunity to really carve out the perfect role with potential for progression within this forward thinking, ambitious and dynamic company.
- Complete end to end ownership and management of all company contracts
- Working closely with the pre -sales and sales teams to ensure scope of contract is being sold correctly and that quotes are accurate
- Creation and management of a contracts database
- To check legal documents such as NDAs, warranties, indemnities and liabilities
- Ensuring we are adhering to all contractual obligations
Experience and Qualifications
- A commercial / legal background ideally with experience as a paralegal or similar
- A strong negotiator
- Excellent communicator with great analytical skills
- Excellent working knowledge packages to including V Look Ups and Pivot Tables
- Good administrative skills
- Great attention to detail
- Able to work with a sense of urgency and under pressure
- Dynamic and self-motivated
- Confident in own abilities
- You will be provided with all the information and tools needed in order to perform your role at the highest level.
Please apply immediately to this position, our clients work to tight deadlines to fill their job vacancies through us. We will contact all candidates who have the relevant experience required by the client.
We offer a personal service tailored specifically to your needs; we are proactive to find opportunities. We are friendly, honest, and always strive to exceed your service expectations.
Please recommend your friends to us… if you know anyone who might be suitable for this or other roles, please refer them. We offer up to £150 referral bonus.
* Talented People are acting as an Employment Agency in relation this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'