North Hampshire area (Hook/Basingstoke)
£40,000 - £45,000 + £5k car allowance
We are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join a successful and expanding contractor business in Crawley. Dealing with commercial painting and decorating projects up to £1m.
You will need experience working for a painting & decorating specialist sub-contractor.
This role will involve:
- Planning and organising painting/decorating contracts
- contract managing the commercial property works
- managing the financials through to final account stage
- issuing instructions, placing orders and dealing with variations
- agreeing final accounts
- preparing monthly reporting for cash flow scheduling & costing
- liaison with sub-contractors, internal departments and clients
What skills/experience will you need?
For this Contracts Manager role you will need to have:
- solid experience as a Contracts Manager and ideally (but not essential) a relevant qualification - or currently studying to obtain one
- experience working in the property reinstatement industry - having dealt with painting/decorating contracts on commercial properties - for a sub-contractor
- dealt with final accounts, variations and managed project budgets
You will need to be organised, adaptable and have the ability to remain calm under pressure. You will need be confident in managing multiple projects and keeping records of the progress and correspondence throughout the process.
Ideally a trade background in painting/decorating.
Excellent time management and both written & verbal communication skills is imperative, along with confidence in IT/PC use (bespoke system training will be provided) and you will need to demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
In addition to the salary (negotiable depending upon experience around £40-50k) you will receive a £5k car allowance, pension, generous holiday allowance (31 days inc. BH plus 3 days extra at Christmas), private healthcare and there is a discretionary bonus paid quarterly. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone to grow and develop within a progressive and expanding company.
If you think you have the relevant experience for this Contract Manager role please apply clicking on the 'apply’ button below. By applying for the role, you will be sending us your personal data. Our Privacy Notice explains how we will use your personal data; this can be found on our website or you can request a copy.
We may not always be able to reply to every applicant due to the volume of CVs received so if you have not received a call within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. However, we may keep your CV on file in case we have a more suitable position in the future.
- Contractor Management
- contracts manager
- commercial property
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'