Contracts Manager, Project Manager
Job Title: Contracts Manager
Salary: Up to £45,000 (DOE) plus Company Car, Benefits
Acorn is recruiting for a Contracts Manager on behalf of a well-established construction company.
The company covers a broad range of projects across South West Wales and works in both the private and public sectors of construction.
As Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing 1-3 projects at a time, ensuring the work is completed safely, on time, within
budget and to the required quality by effectively organising and managing the site
- Supporting the business in building and operating a team to achieve company objectives by
assisting the Senior Management team.
- Managing and supporting site-based managers who will drive the day to day aspects of the
- Identifying the need for Risk Assessments / Safe Systems of work and implement in your
- Project Planning and programming.
- The management and implementation of H&S procedures.
- Client and sub-contractor management.
- Attendance, preparation and reporting for meetings in relation to the project as project
The ideal candidate:
- Contracts Manager experience working for a Main Contractor on new build and refurbishment
- Experience managing projects from inception to completion.
- Exposure to a variety of building methods.
- A steady permanent background and a demonstrable track record in delivering Construction
projects of at up to £5m.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- Project Manager
- Contracts Manager
- Construction Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'