Are you a contracts manager looking to expand on your Civils experience?
Are you a contract manager looking to work on projects up to and around the value of £5m?
My client has established themselves as one of the leading contractors at what they do, and what do they do? They provide specialist Civil Engineering services contractor, and with a turnover of around £55m they are growing year on year!
- Roads and Highways
- Residential sewers / drainage / 278 works
- Flood Alleviation
As a result of this they are currently on the market for a Contracts Manager to oversee 2-3 projects at a time valued at between £500k - £5m, although you will be predominantly based from their Derbyshire office, the projects are predominantly Midlands based.
- Work package plans.
- Subcontractor management
- Estimating (When required)
- Respsonsible for 2 -3 projects at a time
- Implement project specific commercial procedures
- Attend financial contract review meetings
- Experience working on Civil projects
- Experience working in similar role for a minimum of 3 years
- Previous experience working on Bridges, Tunnels & Structures
- Main contractor or subcontractor experience
Job title: Contracts Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 + Package
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Management of multiple sites
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job