Role: Contracts Manager
Location: Leicester based office - 60% off site
Salary: up to £40,000 plus Benefits & Bonus
Reporting to the Operations Manager
Due to company growth and development our client is looking for a proactive, self-motivated and commercially minded Contracts Manager to join its construction team.
This opportunity will provide you with the flexibility and autonomy to manage contracts valued up to £1.5m
Do you have proven track record delivering results?
Do you have the ability to influence stake holders at all levels?
Are you are exceptionally organised with a good eye for detail?
You will need to demonstrate experience in the construction industry, ideally technical competency façade elements and commercial glazing.
Key responsibilities of a Contracts Manager
- Manage a small number of contracts from receipt of order through to conclusion - Making Good Defects.
- Oversee administration and CAD/Design staff in relation to the contract both internally and externally
- Work within budget constraints and to supervise the timely purchase of resources
- Provide weekly and monthly progress reports for own contracts
- Maintain correspondence with clients regarding progress and variations
- Manage and supervise site activities
- Ensure materials, plant and machinery arrive at site on time
- Supervise Health & Safety
- Manage Quality Management of contracts
- Active sign off with client and issue Completion Certificates
Essential Skills Requirement
- CSCS Black/Gold Card
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel, Word & MS Project
- Ability to create spreadsheets and use of formulas for reporting purposes
To be considered for this role please apply by sending your CV.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 7 days then your application has been unsuccessful.
Flowers Associates is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Finance and Accountancy, Procurement and Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing, Human Resource and Office Support, Administration, Customer Services and Call Centre.
Please refer to our website for more opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job