Contracts Manager - Retail Fitout
Contracts Manager -Retail Fit-Out
Northampton Based Office - Nationwide Projects
Circa £30,000 to £42,000 p/h +Package
An opportunity has arisen for a Contract manager to join a detail oriented and prestigious contractor operating a diverse range of services. The role will be working within the Retail Fitout sector with many high end clients, projects will be nationwide with the head office being based in Northampton
The focus for my client is quality - superseded by intricate design, expert planning and beautiful crafting. Each project is managed to completion ensuring the vision is completed.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Understands the requirements of the project and ensures that all contract administration / procedures are undertaken.
- Control and manage site/project budgets including profit and loss plus budget constraints.
- Develop, control and ensure delivery against the project budgets including profit, preliminaries, procurements etc.
- Understands and develops the agreed strategy conceived in the bid phase for project delivery.
- Ensure measures are established for the timely delivery of design information.
- Agree requirements for time, cost and quality aspects of trade contractor packages.
- Develop and implement detailed programmes and schedules which allow accurate monitoring and reporting of progress, and implement actions to achieve targeted performance.
- Develop and implement site establishment and ensure the efficient and effective management of site logistics.
We are looking for a qualified Contract Manager with good writing and analytical skills and have solid experience managing retail fit-out & Shopfitting projects in the UK market.
To be successful in the role you must:
- Be an effective communicator
- Have an excellent understanding of shop-fitting environments
- Understand the health and safety requirements of fit-out projects
- Have knowledge of joinery and the preservation of high spec units
- Have the ability to interface with clients professionally.
- Have a proven track record of delivering projects on time and to budget
- Proven background in reporting progress to senior management
Why Apply: In return for your commitment you will benefit from working for an expanding organisation that offer excellent opportunities for career development and a remuneration package that consists of a basic salary influenced by experience, car allowance, pension and healthcare.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please call Ryan Pearson on or email your CV to
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
- Project Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job