Salary Dep on Exp plus excellent Benefits Package
A fantastic opportunity for someone who is innovative, business-minded and forward thinking within a growing, reputable local business. The successful candidate will join the Management Team and manage the ESFA (Education and Skills Funding Agency) contract ensuring it is compliant and contract opportunities are maximised.
You will also deliver a robust back-office function which underpins the business strategy.
Preparation and support in relation to OFSTED visits.
Researching, understanding and communicating
- Funding rules and changes
- Government priorities and policies
- Quarterly contract variations in preparation for ESFA review
- Reconciling monthly claims to allocations.
- Applying for and justifying claims for extra funds
- Reconciliation of Employer Incentive payment
- Managing the Apprenticeship Levy. Liaising and chasing Employers regarding the funding from their Digital Levy Accounts. Monitoring payments
- Minimum performance levels - Quarterly
- Monthly Performance against contract
- Monitoring the media for updates and communicating these where relevant
Compliance - Daily
- Evidencing claims
- Funding audits
- Internal audits - including Health & Safety, monitoring visits.
Producing and measuring against targets
- Success rates - Monthly and additional reports as required by OFSTED
- Statistics - Monthly and additional reports as required by OFSTED
- Forecasting and producing profiled completions
Monthly CLAIM preparation, software management and uploading to the 'Hub'
Age Grants - Monthly
- Monthly registration with awarding bodies
- Tender for Contracts - Annually
- ILR data quality and documentation including annual changes
- Daily processing early leavers/suspensions
- Monthly profile monitoring - carried out daily
- Producing sales invoices for perms, charging, AAT and 'Take On' fees
- Maximising charging for training. Tracking re-sits, intern 'take on' invoices
- Preparation of reports for recruitment and training as and when required.
- Recording of absence including holidays, sickness and maternity
- Payroll preparation
- Preparation of Budgets & Forecasting
- Reconciliation of Request for Services
- Producing contracts of employment when necessary
- Managing 24+ Loans applications
- Daily Processing early leavers/suspensions
This job description is not exhaustive, other duties commensurate with the post may be required from time to time, which are not shown here. It will also be used as a basis for the determination of objectives and performance required
- Must have worked with and understand the OFSTED Process and SFA Funding and Levy versus non Levy Contracts. (As long as an understanding there will be training for the right candidate)
- Business Minded
- Forward Thinking
- Positive attitude in an ever-evolving business
Competencies and Values
Business Acumen - Knows how the business works and how their role fits within it
Negotiating - Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations, can settle differences with little noise, and can win concessions without damaging relationships.
Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations for internal and external customers
Decision and Problem Solving - Making effective decisions and finding solutions to problems
Please Note: We will only contact applicants with the required experience in EFSA & OFSTED, therefore please ensure your experience is very clear in your CV to avoid disappointment