Contracts Manager- Norwich
Contract type: Perm
Start date: April 2018
Randstad CPE contact: Tom Johnson at the Welwyn Garden City branch
A high end residential construction company, building new build homes from start to finish.
As Contracts Manager you will be conduit between the company, its clients, site teams and contractors with responsibility for:
- Service delivery by ensuring client requirements are met through the business strategy and core processes of company.
- Promote and enhance safe working across the various contracts across Norwich.
- Work to further develop existing strong relationships with the client base.
- Ensure that contractors are managed effectively achieve target cost and required efficiencies for the client.
- Develop plans and programmes whilst working in collaboration with clients.
- Foster good employee relations.
- Control information flow between the design team, client's design team and construction design team making sure information is delivered in good time to meet programme.
- Interrogate and highlight any potential design issues.
- Circa 2 years+ experience in a similar position.
- Be able to read and understand all information relating to your project so experience of commercial fit out including HVAC is essential.
- Ability to identify, create and lead on strategies and plans whilst providing clear lines of communication between all parties.
- Proficient IT skills in Word, Excel and programming software.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Methodical and well organised with commitment to quality.
- Willing, enthusiastic and flexible approach to work.
- Current and relevant qualifications including CSCS card.
What you will get in return:
- Access to a host of training course through Randstad CPE.
- The chance to work for excellent regional contractor with a great reputation.
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Welwyn Garden City branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Contracts Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job