Contracts & Purchasing Executive
Do you have a passion for travel? Do you enjoy building, managing and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients alike? As an Contract Executive, you will be joining a lively Team who have a passion for developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with their allocated clients and travel groups.
What will you be doing?
- Negotiate group rates and conditions and confirm group space at hotels requested in your area of responsibility.
- Ensure that hotels offered are of the standard and quality required and rates are highly competitive
- Build, develop, strengthen and maintain strong business relationship with suppliers in order to achieve optimum results
- Liaise with Sales offices, Supplier Relationship Managers, Operations, Accounts and Product-build department
- Communicate clearly and precisely at all levels of responsibility to make sure that information is received and properly understood
- Take initiative and action without being directed and to overcome obstacles by proactively providing appropriate solutions
- Search for new suppliers
- Negotiate availability for Familiarization trips, possibly free of charge
- Establish a calendar of events for your area of responsibility
- Once requirements are met, working and liaising with the Business Development/OPS and Sales team to ensure that they receive the internal offer back in their inbox as close to the deadline requirement as possible
- Assisting with the sourcing of supplier details and information for key services such as transportation, attractions and F&B outlets.
What do we expect from you?
- Fluency in English is essential
- A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets
- Able to work independently and self-directed
- Excellent Time-Management
- Hospitality or Travel industry would be a plus
- Excellent organizational skills, planning and good time management
- Ability to work individually and quick decision maker
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Ability to prioritise and function well under heavy workload with multiple priorities
- Willingness to go the extra mile and ability to learn quickly
Company Benefits and Incentives?
- Staff training programmes
- Vibrant company culture
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job