Multi-million pound private construction company based in Manningtree are looking for an experienced Contracts Estimator to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a construction background to join a forward thinking and expanding company.
To apply please call Matthew Milburn at Iceni Recruitment.
Reporting to the Sales Manager
• Pricing of all Tenders for Riser Floors and Access Solutions and associated Site Instructions for live projects, in a timely manner, maximising margin opportunities
• Review each tender opportunity for additional opportunities and secure the option to tender for them
• Ensure that all payment applications are completed to the finance team every month as and when required, maximising revenue generation.
• Be responsible for the delivery of construction drawings for each project as required, if needed use the recognised outside source as support
• Be responsible for completing and issuing timely O&M manual information as required for each project completed
• Support the contracts manager, ensure site teams are delivering an excellent service to the client through communication, delivering of objectives/targets for installation etc
• Liaise with Contracts Manager and visit each live site as and when required to ensure accurate and full applications are made
• Support Contracts Manager with site start-ups as and when required
• Attend, either with MD or Contracts Manager, pre start meetings with clients for each project and complete the pre start project information sheet
• Ensure that the contracts administrators are performing their duties in accordance with the companies requirements
• Understand what we are delivering on each and every project and ensure site supervisors & teams are fully aware
• Conduct Site operatives appraisals, with input from Contracts Manager, as and when required but at least once a year
Instigate a project review program, with the Contracts Manager &/or MD & QM, to ascertain lessons learned and ensure best practice is promoted onto forthcoming projects
• Support the Contracts Manager, ensure sites are cleared and items 'off hired’ expediently at the end of each project
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job