Contracts Coordinator - Ideal Bathrooms - Milton Keynes
Ideal Bathrooms are the UK's No.1 bathroom distributor. Part of the Saint-Gobain group.
* Saint Gobain - WINNERS of Top employer Global 2016 and 2017 *
Ideal Bathrooms believe our service should be a shining example to the rest, where nothing is too much trouble and promises are always kept.
Over the last 33 years we have aimed to provide a personalised, knowledgeable and trustworthy service – efficiently helping both trades’ people and the general public in achieving their goals.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Coordinator to join us as we continue on our journey where both change and growth feature heavily.
- Able to raise contract orders and process contract orders
- Able to process orders directs to manufacture
- Able to please and quote orders for special products
- Need to fully understand full pricing structure and Margin
- Fully understand KPIS and keen to implement new KPIS to track performance and make improvements
- Ensure all quotations and orders have the correct terms applied to keep invoice queries to a minimum
- Monitors quotations daily and chase customers to win orders.
- Assist with any day to day tasks required by Operations Director,Internal Sales Manager
- Ensure all account queries are dealt with promptly and efficiently to enable quick payment of outstanding invoice
- Sound knowledge of the bathroom industry
- Minimum of 2 years sales or contract quotation experience
- Strong customer service background Experience of building relationships with customers
- Able to provide evidence of working in a target related environment
- Can demonstrate the ability to go the extra mile, to exceed expectations
- Track record of understands how to reach and identify prospective customers
What are the benefits?
Here at Ideal bathroom we offer competitive base salary and benefits package, you will also benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and work within a friendly welcoming head office environment.
Ideal Bathrooms is the leading specialist distributor for bathroom products in the UK. Ideal Bathrooms has an impressive record of continuous growth and extensive stocks of all the leading UK bathroom brands. The following vacancy is available within our Milton Keynes Branch
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
On occasion, we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly, to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome a diversity of applications irrespective of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job