A very well established client of mine, based in Chalfont St Peter, is looking for a Contracts Administrator. This is a varied role, which will enable you to improve your skills, gain more experience within a great team and make some real change i9n the processes to help and make a difference in the business.
£23,000 - £27,000 + company benefit package; pension, health care etc.
- Ensure quotes go through the correct process and are reviewed and properly authorised
- Process all renewal quotes
- Process all new contracts
- Liaise with the Service Desk on new sites and changes to existing sites
- Liaise with Accounts Department on contract invoicing
- Ensure contracts data on CASH is kept up to date and with accurate data with relevant documents
- Participate as a highly trusted and involved member of the Service Team
- Present a professional image both internally and externally at all times
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good eye to detail
- Team player as well as ability to work to own initiative
This is a great opportunity with great progression and development. Please APPLY NOW!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'