Contracts Administrator, Up to £25,000, Poole
Our client, specialists of mechanical and electrical services in the construction industry, are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Contracts Administrator to join their successful and proficient team. As Contracts Administrator, you'll be supporting the Contracts Managers and playing a fundamental part in ensuring all projects are completed on time and within specified requirements:
Your responsibilities as Contracts Administrator:
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients enquiries; responding to emails, quote requests and referrals
- Creating/maintaining job programmes, H&S files and manuals
- Placing orders accurately and building relationships with existing and new suppliers
- Assisting with preparation for monthly financial review meetings of projects
- Calculating delivery costs for orders, arranging shipments and communicating costs with the customer throughout the entirety of the process
Your skills as Contracts Administrator:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a professional and calm telephone manner, with the confidence to make outbound calls to clients and suppliers
- A highly organised individual with the ability to effectively time manage through planning/prioritising of workloads and meeting deadlines
- A hardworking and driven individual within a fast paced environment
- Positive and upbeat approach to all tasks presented to them
- Strong IT skills including Word and Excel
Our client, based in Poole, is offering this Contracts Administrator role on a full time and permanent basis with the opportunity to earn a competitive salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience. Benefiting from free on-site parking and the opportunity to participate in various training to further develop your skills and work within a small, friendly and supportive team gaining valuable experience from colleagues. If you are a process driven, outgoing individual who thrives on working within a busy and bubbly atmosphere then call Jai Lippitt today or apply via the advert.
Keywords: Customer Service, Administration, Organised, Driven, Coordinator, Contracts, Purchasing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'