Permanent - Up to £42,000 per annum, depending on experience
Are you somebody who is open to new opportunities, has an eye for detail, can solve problems and is happy to help others? Then look no further, as a fantastic opportunity has arisen to lead one of our teams in our Housing Division.
Responsible for the day to day management of contract service delivery at local branch level.
Supporting the General Manger on delivery of high quality capital & programmed works and / or built environment services to Housing Client properties, ensuring teams operate to Mears defined branch standards and deliver best in class customer service, whilst satisfying all safety, quality and cost control standards relating to budget, profitability and resource deployment.
- Management of all aspects of operational and commercial delivery, overall contract performance in line with contractual commitments
- Managing works to programme time frames, producing project updates relating to budget, cash flow, work programmes and health & safety.
- Ensure compliancy and adherence to health & safety. regulations, Mears standard operating procedures Mears values and quality assurance accreditations.
- Demonstrate, maintain and monitor the company’s commitment to best practice with legislation, codes of practice & good working practices relevant to all work activities.
- Management of direct labour resources and supply chain, identifying opportunities to increase productivity and capture and maximise efficiency savings.
- Adherence to and completion of company & client reporting protocols with required timescales.
- Cultivate a positive, customer focused culture that is instilled and promoted across all work / programme activities via Mears Red Thread. Ensure this culture is actively demonstrated by staff through a professional approach to communicating with all stakeholders, through appearance of sites, works, assets and individuals and in maintaining high health & safety. standards at all times.
- Ensure attainment of high levels of customer satisfaction in delivery and achieving contractual KPI targets, whilst adhering to Mears Standard Operating Procedures.
This role will be responsible for the repairs, maintenance and where required, the voids areas of the contract. You will be required to work closely with Supervisors and other Managers to ensure the contract requirements are exceeded. To manage the responsive areas of the contract, including budget and cost control, client liaison.
You’ll probably already be an accomplished Contracts Manager who is passionate about delivering the best possible leadership.
Experience working in a similar role with internal and external stakeholders is strongly desired.
At Mears we want to take care of our employees, that's why we have a benefits site called Mears Rewards exclusively for all our employees. This site has hundreds of savings at popular retailers as well as an important Employee Assistant Programme, to take care of your wellbeing. You could save up to £1,000 a year with the variety of offers we have at Mears Rewards, with many high street brands there really is a saving for everyone that can make your money go further.
If this job is of interest to you, then we would love to hear from you! Follow the application process and a member of the Mears Group Recruitment team will be in touch to discuss your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'