Cyclical Contract Manager - Social Housing (Planned/Cyclical) - Permanent - Maidenhead - Up to £55k Basic Plus Package.
My client a major social housing contractor are currently looking to recruit an experienced cyclical contract manager based in the Maidenhead area. My client provides planned maintenance to a number of housing associations & borough councils throughout London & the South East. The role will consist of overseeing a social housing cyclical decoration and planned maintenance contract.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the client to maintain a strong working relationship and close liaison with the tenants to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensuring on site Health and Safety is adhered to
- Leading a workforce of direct & indirect operatives through the delivery of works
- Must have a valid SMSTS or SSSTS and CSCS card
- Strong background in delivering cyclical works as a contract manager
- Must have experience with external planned maintenance contracts