At McLaren Automotive our vision is not only to become the iconic sports car manufacturer but also to deliver breath-taking, iconic and innovative new technology to the automotive industry.
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our world class employees. It is our mission to become the employer of choice within the global automotive industry.
Continuous Improvement Analyst
FTC 12 Months
Purpose of the role:
The Continuous Improvement Team constantly works to improve knowledge - both their own and the users’. Adhering to robust processes, they deliver changes in a structured manner to ensure the continued operation and capability of their workstream and the wider business.
CI Analysts are central to the business’s ability to evolve and improve. Working across disciplines, systems and business areas, they proactively seek out opportunities for improvement and become the bridge between the business and the technical teams to deliver changes and new capabilities.
- Take ownership of changes and lead from inception to aftercare, following the Continuous Improvement process
- Identify and engage stakeholders and sponsors, ensuring feedback is timely and effective
- Work with senior stakeholders to define long term capability roadmaps
- Run workshops and design sessions to elicit requirements from stakeholders
- Prepare functional specifications and process documentation
- Work with the CoE/technical teams to identify and document solutions
- Project management or leadership of high-profile strategic projects
- Management of several parallel initiatives at one time
- Define and execute a test plan for system changes
- Be a champion of innovation, finding new tools and ways of working
- Identify opportunities for improving and communicating CIs requiring new/updated end user training and knowledge transfer, working with the Training & Comms Lead & Training Coordinator
- Support and participate in team knowledge sharing initiatives
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Demonstrable experience of business analysis - eliciting and documenting requirements, use case and process modelling.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, high-profile company
- Experience on large scale organisational change projects
- Project management experience, including agile methodologies
- Can communicate effectively with both end users and technical teams
- Experience in troubleshooting and technical problem resolution
- Stakeholder management
- Use of root cause analysis
- Application Lifecycle Management - understanding the process of implementing and supporting applications from requirements to deployment
- Organisational Change Management, we deal with changing the way people work and we must implement changes in the most effective way
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills. Experience of VBA is an advantage.
- Data analysis - ensuring report data is representative, complete and unbiased
- Equally comfortable leading an activity and being part of a team
- Exceptional customer service, approachable
- Strong relationship builder, can be a go-to person
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- A natural desire to learn how systems work and grow knowledge
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our world class employees. It is our aim to become the employer of choice within the global automotive industry.
At McLaren Automotive we are constantly looking to improve. To become the employer of choice we are always looking to develop our employee offerings. We currently offer a range of benefits to employees at all levels of the business including Private Healthcare, Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Personal Lease Car Scheme. We also offer a range of discounts with our partner organisations.
If you are passionate about pushing the boundaries of processes and technologies and have an entrepreneurial mind-set, join us at the heart of an exciting journey apply now to be part of cutting edge pioneering pr
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job