Role: Full time, Permanent
ROCK are growing tenfold, we are innovative and want innovative individuals to join our culture focused on PEOPLE! This is the perfect opportunity for a new or experienced writer, someone who is extremely organised and doesn't get flustered with new information. Do you have an eye for forensic levels of attention to detail?
As our Content Writer you will support the marketing and commercial functions within ROCK and develop content that drives results. You will be writing content for all areas of the business along with Sales Literature and proposals (but don't worry, we'll teach you all of that) this role would be ideal for a graduate or someone who has recently been in higher education or spent time comfortably writing essays and researching. You'll be at an advantage if you've worked in a Business environment or studied Business in any capacity.
If you are interested in applying, don’t worry about updating your CV (just send us your LinkedIn profile or an example of your work) If you are nervous or feel you don’t have the qualifications, apply anyway! We don’t hire off key words, we hire real people with skills, if you are quick at picking things up and a good writer, you can learn what you need!
Whilst you will not need to be technical in IT if you have technology related content writing experience this would be a clear advantage.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Writing business content
- Writing ad hoc documents for other departments
- Researching and collating information from other departments and bringing it together
- Supporting the Marketing Department
- Ensuring that content is proofed and edited to a correct standard.
- Understanding each content type’s tone of voice and help to maintain/develop this on: website, blog, key verticals, leadership articles etc.
- Coordinate proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery
- Champion document management and change control best practices
- Ensure proposal documents follow standard formatting and quality standards
- Provide advice on flow, language, and grammar to content owners
- Consolidate sections and / or documents developed by other team members into the required tender format
- Maintain and make available master document sets
- Ensure consistent branding for all company specific documents
- Engaging with culture events around the office
- Embodying our core values, and displaying them in everything you do!
- We are all one team team, and will all support one another to get to the top, but you can’t be afraid to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in.
- Progression at ROCK is usually 12-18 months, however mileage may vary on reaching these milestones, and everything depends on your drive.
Benefits To Shout About
- Annual attendance incentive
- Increased annual leave allowance for each year of service
- Eligible for yearly bonus & annual pay rise
- Company pension
- Weekly incentives, treats and outings
- Huge opportunities to progress
- Recreational games area
- On-site car parking
- Corporate discounts
- Internal Communications
- Writing Skills
- English grammar
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'