Content & Social Media Manager
My client is a Multi-Channel Fashion Retailer with an instantly recognisable brand and phenomenal presence in the market.
Following their continued growth and success in the market, an exciting opportunity has arisen in their ecommerce team for a Social Media & Content Manager.
The key remit of this role is to define and implement a clear Social and Digital content strategy across their different brand labels and cross channel campaigns.
As a Social Media & Content Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all Social Media content production is aligned with the overall SEO strategy.
- Delivering creative content on targeted social channels.
- Increase the engagement and awareness on content channels.
- Reporting on key information to identify opportunities or potential areas of growth.
- Manage the social and content team, currently 5 people.
The ideal candidate must have the following experiences:
- Experience as manager working on wide variety of channels and platforms.
- Excellent planning, communication and presenting skills.
- Understanding of the importance of SEO within the production of content.
- Must be innovative, driven and looking to push the boundaries with new concepts, testing new opportunities.
- Ability to understand business priorities and create campaigns that reflect this.
The person in this role will be managing a team of 8 executives, so it requires someone who has this man-management experience and is able to guide and direct the creative of these individuals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is excited by Social Media and has a keen interest in Fashion and retail to work within a well established and continuously growing retailer.
If you are interested, and would like more information, please attach your CV and updated contact details and I will be back in touch.
I look forward to speaking with you…
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.