My client, a digital agency, requires a Content Team Manager who can work with their leading utilities client on-site from their Nottinghamshire HQ.
- The role will focus on managing an established content team and assisting them improve customer experience of the website.
- The role will be based on-site with the agencies client, and the successful candidate will be experienced managing small content teams and be able to project manage the delivery of content projects.
- The job holder will direct the interpretation and purpose of content based on understanding the end client's customer journey.
- The candidate will ideally have experience in Sitecore and the AEM CMS, but not a necessity.
- This candidate will need to manage stakeholders with competing objectives, negotiate with senior leaders and represent the Digital projects at Programme Boards.
- Proven work experience within a senior stakeholder and customer facing role in a Corporate environment
- Proven extensive stakeholder management experience to include gaining buy in with excellent influencing skills
- Proven ability to confidently to challenge and drive change
- Proven experiencing of creating engaging presentations to be presented to a wider audience.
- Knowledge and appreciation of developing and creating customer journeys within a complex organisation
- Ability to communicate technically with IT and delivery teams in order to identify the implications of delivering the digital elements of the business customer journeys
- Experience of working across different industries in a digital capacity.
- European/International work experience
- Knowledge, appreciation and experience of digital back-end hardware and systems (e.g. CMS Content Management Systems)
If keen to apply, email CV to .
Please note: candidates must be available to interview over the next two weeks and ideally immediately available.
- Project Management
- Content Production
- Content Strategy
- Content Manager
- Content Lead
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job