Content Manager - eCommerce
My client, a leading agency, urgently requires a Content Manager for a role with their end client in Surrey. This role will be split between the end client in Surrey and the agency in London.
Day to Day
- Working in-house with the web-store team to manage/deliver promotions and day-to-day content operations.
- Working with the content team to manage all aspects of promotional activity on online store website
- Working with content team to look into areas of user experience, content, etc. with regards to their online store via their website
- Merchandise content management: site content monitoring, user experience, and handle issue resolution with logistics, customer services, etc.
- Troubleshoot any issues with appropriate team and escalating when required
- The client is seeking content management support to seek out available assets and stories across the entire business (HQ, divisions, product teams, retail training insight, social, corporate responsibility, etc.) to feed into trade plans.
Key Candidate attributes
- Commercially driven with all work and encourage team to do the same
- Collaborative, motivational communicator
- Build strong relations with planning & activation teams at all levels
- Ability to deliver tangible outcomes - not just a process
- The ability to multi-task on a grand scale
- Support in the delivery of UK digital & retail operations
- Develop and support the implementation of digital experiences and campaigns that link the digital touch points with those of both direct and key retail partners to drive traffic, conversion and customer value growth.
- Ensure all internal stakeholders involved in your projects have a solid working relationship with you and see you as a key contact & trusted liaison
- Project manage digital initiatives to ensure end to end process is delivered on time & meets KPI's
- Prepare project plans & support management.
- Ensure projects have a seamless integration with our wider product offering
Duration: 9 Months
Rate: £200+ DOE
Location: London & Surrey split
If interested in applying, email CV to !
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job