About the Role:
- Responsible for the operational delivery of the customer contact operation.
- Responsible for the achievement of KPIs
- Effective and efficient management of staffing resources and shift patterns to ensure adequate staffing levels are achieved and maintained.
- To identify areas of risk and develop appropriate controls to minimise these and ensure that service delivery is maintained.
- Support implementation of change & continuous improvement initiatives to move the department forward
- Maximize the performance of the contact centre against individual, site and business objectives through effective performance management and engagement
- Review performance across their teams and share best practice
- Look for ways to increase skill and drive performance
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of managing at an operational level (managing managers)
- Experience of workforce management
- Experience of driving revenue within an Inbound Sales environment.
- Detailed knowledge of Customer Contact information and technologies
- Risk / Change Management
- Previous Sales / Customer Service experience
- Full knowledge and understanding of the complaints procedure
- Experience of working and managing in a regulated environment
- Experience of all aspects of individual and team performance management techniques
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job