We have an amazing opportunity for dedicated Locum Consultant in Emergency Medicine to work in Stafford.
You will be part of the creation of a really exciting Acute and Emergency service, working within a forward thinking and motivated team with ED attendances of approximately 150 per day.
Extra funding will enable the creation of a Combined Emergency Assessment Unit within the next 5 years.
What HCL Permanent can offer you:
- Lucrative referral scheme of up to £250*
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant and registration team to help you through the application process
- Free interview training to help you prepare when selected for an interview
HCL can offer the following in helping you find your ideal job in the NHS:
- Assistance with the on boarding process including assistance with compliance
- Aftercare service from the point of when you are offered a job to relocation and beyond into the UK
- We can help with opening up bank account and offer accommodation assistance
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Must have acceptable postgraduate qualifications to allow GMC Registration- MRCP,FRCP,PLAB etc
- Valid UKVI IELTs for international candidates
- Preferable NHS experience
- Desirable experience in the speciality
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Keen to know more? Apply now to send us your CV and one of our recruitment team will be in touch with you. Not quite the role for you? Contact us directly to discuss our other available roles.
*Terms and conditions apply
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'