If you are an enthusiastic construction solicitor wishing to take the next step in your career by joining a leading construction team with a Legal 500 practice in an enviable location, then my client would like to hear from you!
The successful applicant will enjoy the following:
- Being part of one of the largest, non-City based firms in the West Midlands
- Handling a top drawer construction caseload comprising either contentious and/or non-contentious matters depending on your experience and preference
- Acting on behalf of developers, institutions, contractors, charities and sub-contractors at every stage of the construction process
- Dealing with multi-million pound transactions and disputes both nationally and internationally to include infrastructure disputes, PFIs, large scale projects (including production facilities, retail and process plants) and Waste to Energy
- Working alongside and learning from lawyers with extensive experience from advice on and drafting construction contracts and procurement methods to both litigation and alternative dispute resolution
- Being involved in business development and marketing to include attending client seminars, client events and writing newsletters
- A clear career path with ongoing guidance, training and support as required
- Competitive remuneration package plus excellent working conditions
- Being based in an enviable location working in an impressive building.
It is envisaged that this role would suit an ambitious construction solicitor who has ideally gained at least a couple of years' construction experience (either contentious or non-contentious), however applications from more junior Solicitors will also be considered.
For further information or an initial conversation in strict confidence, please contact Tracy Harris at QED Legal on .
- assistant solicitor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job