HAGS is a global company founded in Sweden in 1948 with a product offering that stretches over an extensive range - for play, sports and other outdoor recreation - designed for people of all ages and abilities. We offer more than products - every partnership is the opportunity to share knowledge on play value, inclusiveness and landscape design in order to create the most welcoming and inspiring outdoor recreational spaces for our customers.
- To deliver the best recreational solutions by using our unique knowledge and skills, and by sharing that knowledge with colleagues, partners and customers
- Key Responsibilities:
- To hit as a minimum the relevant monthly, quarterly & annual sales targets with the objective of exceeding monthly sales targets (this will be established within Offer of Employment)
- A proactive approach to maintaining a high quantity & quality of sales appointments and quotations.
- To create & review on an agreed frequency a business plan for your individual Territory
- To ensure that all customer and prospect interface is in line with company standards.
About the Role:
The Contracts Department is a key department carrying out the installation of part or complete playground and urban sports equipment schemes for both Local Authority and private sector customers in the U.K. The role of the Project Manager is to ensure that all pre-qualifying, tendering and sales support services are provided to the sales function efficiently, accurately and according to tendering schedules and that all post qualifying and installation projects are conducted efficiently, initiated and completed according to contract schedules, at the agreed costs to maintain target margins and at or above the established ISO installation and construction quality standards so as to meet or exceed the customer’s expectations.
- A good knowledge of groundworks, landscaping and/or general construction
- Experience within the Playground Industry
- A positive approach to Health & Safety
- Be able to plan and organize both familiar and new tasks
- Computer Literate [Microsoft packages - Word/Excel/Project/Mail Merge]
- Competency in customer communication & good telephone manner
- Customer focused and able to work on own initiative or with others on tasks with minimum supervision
- SSSTS - Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme
- CSCS Card
- NVQ Level 5 in Construction and Site Management
- RPI Level 2 Certificate
- 5 Day First Aid
- Clean Driving licence
- Financial Remuneration: Attractive Salary ££ Over performance bonus
- Business Tools: Company Vehicle / Laptop / Tablet / Mobile Phone / Home Broadband
- Employee Benefits: Pension scheme / Private medical scheme / Employee Perk scheme
- Personal Development: Full Induction / Continuous personal development programme
Q1 - Are you interested in joining the UK’s No 1 Playground Supplier and being part of a dynamic team?
Q2 - Are you interested in a bright future with development opportunities, together with reward and recognition for over performance?
To apply: Please prepare a written statement of no more than 250 words on why you believe you are best suited for the role. Please include a copy of your latest CV. [Full Job Description available on request].
HAGS is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all to apply.
No Agencies Please
- CSCS Card
- Project Management