Permanent Construction Manager needed to work with a large and always growing civil engineering and rail contractor.
I'm currently looking for an experienced Construction Manager to work on a £30m rail station upgrade contract in London. This is a 2-year contract where you will be involved in the lead in, delivery and post contract with a start in the next month. The scope of work will include platform extensions, structures, associated civils and build.
Please, only apply if you have experience working on Network Rail and DLR contracts in a live station environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing the site and liaising with other construction professionals
- Developing the programme of work and strategy to carry this out
- Planning ahead to prevent problems on site before they occur
- Making safety inspections of the site when work is underway and ensuring regulations relating
- to health safety and the environment (HSE) are adhered to
- Overseeing the running of several projects.
- Using construction management software packages to plan smooth work flows.
- Communicating with a range of people including the client, subcontractors, suppliers, the public and the workforce
- Degree qualifies in Contruction, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working with a recognised tier 1 contractor
- Have previous experience as a Sub Agent in rail
- Be a member of a UK body.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- A valid CSCS card
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or contact Morgan Broughton at Randstad CPE - London.
Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'