Job Title: Consolidation and Reporting Accountant
Location: Coventry but with flexibility of remote working
Package paying: £40,000 - £45,000
An international provider of business exhibitions stretching over four continents is actively recruiting a Consolidation and Reporting Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis. This major award winning company is growing at a rapid rate and is more ambitious and driven than ever.
Experience and attributes required:
- Strong academic record and a clear, structured thinker.
- Part Qualified or finalist preferably (ACA Preferred) within an accounting practice.
- Statutory accounts exposure is a must
- Preferably some experience with Tax comps
- Preparation of annual statutory consolidated accounts in line with relevant and current accounting standards.
- Intangible assets reconciliation.
- Monthly consolidation and month end balance sheet and cashflow prep and analysis.
- Liaison with external auditors.
- Acquisition accounting and support on integrating/ reconciliation of new acquisitions.
- Supporting with the Group tax calculation.
- Supporting the team with UK and overseas VAT.
- Interest calculations and reconciliations
- Assisting with the quarterly covenant reporting.
- Assist with rolling forecast and budget reporting.
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting processes where applicable.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
- Continue compliance with government regulations and legislation.
We look forward to receiving your application and will consider candidates from similar backgrounds who have Finance Management Experience such as Group Accountant, Financial Accountant, Financial Reporting Accountant and Group Reporting Accountant.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'