This role also involves problem solving of overnight import issues, raising ERTS records and updating milestones for overnight import deliveries.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 6pm until 2.30am
• Carry out all department/branch activities in accordance with industry best practice, ISO, standard operating procedures, regulatory compliance and H & S.
• Ensure all daily work schedules are completed in line with approved department procedures and deadlines.
• Submission of NES entries while ensuring that all Customs policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
• Work independently and with others to problem solves export and import matters as they arise to a satisfactory conclusion
• Post flight shipments and update Next Gen and third parties as required
• Raise records in the ETSF and discharge T1’s from overnight DDX deliveries
• Update milestones as required as across the gateway and branch as required including for night time import deliveries.
• Ensure Health & Safety policy is adhered to at all times.
• Drive continual improvement in department policies and procedures and challenge status quo.
• Ensure that instructions from your line manager/supervisor are carried out effectively and efficiently in the interest of the business at all times.
Working 6pm to 2am Mon-Fri
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job