Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading international law firm for an Assistant to join their Compliance team in an Legal Conflicts capacity.
This is an excellent opportunity for a law graduate with an interest in commercial law or a non law graduate with an interest in working in compliance, to join a highly regarded and supportive business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conducting client searches using an in-house database
- Liaising with international offices to identify requests
- Analysing information and results following searches
- Reviewing additional media data to ensure little or no risk in regards to reputational damage
- Running reports with supervision of Conflicts Analyst
- Perform any other required administrative tasks on behalf of the Legal Conflicts Department
The successful candidate will be well-organised, have high attention to detail and excellent communication skills to enable them to report the findings in a decisive and informative manner.
For further information in relation to this role, please contact CRA Consulting on or apply online.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'