Spark44 is a creative company for the modern age, finding efficient ways to help brands win. We were founded in 2011 as an antidote to traditional agencies and we give clients the impact and progressive thinking they need - but without the unnecessary costs. We call this Big Lean Thinking and it manifests itself as end-to-end creative efficiency worldwide. With 20 offices in 19 countries, and just over 1,000 colleagues, we are a truly integrated team dedicated to connecting the customer experience and eliminating silos.
The car configurator is the most important digital tool for consumers to create a visual of their desired car, thus playing a key role in the customer purchase funnel.
Reporting to the Configurator Project Manager, the Configurator Executive is responsible for the content and assets used on our client’s Configurator platform. This is a hugely important role within the wider process cycle and requires someone who is a self-motivator with great attention to detail and a willingness to get stuck in.
- Assist in the creation of car configurators for multiple nameplates and countries
- Liaising with agencies daily
- Creating briefs for external agencies
- Attend client facing product reviews / meetings.
- Ensuring quality assurance across all nameplates and countries - both backend and front end of the configurator
- Localising content specific to countries needs
- Conducting regular asset audits
- Briefing internal departments on configurator requirements
- Build relationships: assist and support immediate team members and the account team when required
- Work alongside the client to develop/design the customer journey within the configurator
- Collaborate with Spark44 teams and external Agency partners to improve processes and resolve issues
- The Configurator Executive must be reliable, self-motivated, committed and enthusiastic with a real appetite for learning about the car configurator both from a product perspective and the wider agency process.
- Degree level education
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Time management and organisation skills are essential
- Existing knowledge, or interest in developing understanding of automotive products
- Excellent attention to detail
At Spark44 we offer great benefits for our staff. We’ve listed the important ones below:
- 25 days holiday
- Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Income Protection
- Pension (up to 5% contributory)
- BUPA Healthcare & Foresight Health Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season ticket loan (interest free)
- Exclusive 25% discount on JLR Brand goods
- JLR Privilege Programme - up to 20% off Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles.
"Spark44 is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age."
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'