£28,000-£30,000 per annum
Are you looking for a Conference Production role that offers autonomy, a fantastically collaborative team and the chance to work in a rewarding sector?
The company is a leading publisher base in West London who provide engaging content in the form of publications, events, news, training and professional development. As a Conference Producer, you will be joining their growing events team and working across their continuously successful portfolio of forum events in the marketing sector, writing compelling content, creating topical agendas and sourcing industry leading speakers. This role offers autonomy and the chance to project manage all aspects of programme development, devising innovative and inspirational programmes. If you're looking for a collaborative team, a role within a rewarding sector and autonomy - this could be the role for you!
- Research and assimilate content for upcoming forums and work closely with the head of events to generate, validate and deliver conference content, concepts and sessions.
- Research and identify competitor events and ensure that the timing and content of products is appropriate considering the wider market.
- Collating and editing sponsored session content and developing positive relationships with existing and potential corporate partners.
- Pro-actively keep abreast of current affairs and sector trends through online and telephone research, developing a thorough understanding of the charity sector, as well as products and audiences.
- Your solid experience in conference production and writing experience will ensure you can effectively produce engaging, commercially viable conferences and additional content.
- Excellent interpersonal skills will enable you to engage and lead stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to work independently and willingness to take ownership will ensure you deliver conferences on time and to high quality.
If you're looking for a brilliant conference production role that offers autonomy, a great team and a fantastic sector, hit apply now!
Katie Crawford - Executive Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"