Lloyd Recruitment Services are currently working with a leading B2B events company based in West Sussex, recruiting for a Conference Producer to research and develop a series of commercially successful conferences. If you have a flair for project management, superb research skills and an eye for detail then this could be the opportunity for you!
Interested in Conference Production? Are you looking for your next challenge? We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and passionate individual to join a dynamic and professional team of conference and events experts. From day one you will be given autonomy and responsibility, with the chance to utilise your project management, copywriting and research skills.
As a Conference Producer, you will research and develop a series of commercially successful conferences from conception through to running them and attending on the day. You will also develop the seminar programmes for an exciting national exhibition, which attracts thousands of visitors each year.
This is a fast-paced role where you will juggle multiple projects at various stages of development in addition to building relationships with a multitude of stakeholders including editorial, sales, marketing and operations. You will be responsible for conducting in-depth research calls, securing top-quality speakers, copywriting and leading the project team to deliver financial objectives.
The successful candidate will be tenacious with a creative and commercial approach to developing events. The ideal match would be someone who enjoys working in a dynamic and collaborative environment, who is highly organised with excellent copywriting skills.
What will you be doing?
- Researching and developing a series of commercially successful conferences in addition to the programmes for the shows seminars
- Refreshing the content and format of the annual events
- Securing high-quality speakers and develop industry-leading, interactive and engaging agendas
- Writing compelling copy for invitations, brochures, emails and other promotional collateral
- Collaborating with and project managing the editorial, sales, operations, marketing and data teams to achieve revenue and quality objectives
- Working with the operations team to ensure the successful delivery of the event on-site
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in conference production is ideal but you may also have an editorial or commercial background
- An ability to assimilate complex information and communicate it clearly
- A highly organised individual with exceptional eye for detail
- Superb stakeholder management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines while balancing a variety of projects
- Excellent copywriting skills
- The ability to achieve commercial success in a fast-paced environment
What can we offer you?
- A competitive basic salary plus a performance related bonus
- The opportunity to work with a professional, highly reputable (and fun) team!
- A flexible, friendly and collaborative working environment
- Casual dress code every day, not just Friday!
- Excellent company social events including Christmas and Summer parties
- A wide range of company benefits
Salary £25K - £30k + bonus
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services can only contact shortlisted candidates.
- Conference Production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"