Conference Producer - EMEA Region
A Senior Conference Producer is wanted for an international publisher of leading magazines on economic issues. Using a variety of platforms and services including; magazines, digital media, newsletters and international events, we deliver unparalleled coverage on the latest developments in the region.
They require a Senior Conference Producer to produce high quality events despite unique challenges and tight deadlines for their African events.
The Senior Conference Producer to join their team with a number of events over the next six month in the area of agriculture and also nutrition.
A good understanding of emerging markets, Africa and also developmental issues is necessary. A strong understanding of agri-business is desirable.
The successful candidate will be designing the programme in close collaboration with our clients and sourcing speakers for the different events we are organising. They will be overseeing speaker acquisition, preparing speaker notes, briefing moderators and ensuring the smooth running of the panel discussions and any content related activities.
The position will involve travel to Africa over the next 6 months (Kenya, Rwanda, Mozambique, Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire primarily).
Our client is are looking for someone who is self-motivated and autonomous. He/She will also be flexible, versatile and dynamic professional who enjoys travelling and keeping abreast of current economic and social developments across the region, working in international and very diverse environments, and who is able to work independently as well as part of a small, hands-on team.
- Desk research on a variety of economic, business and financial issues in relating to Africa Production of written materials and communication documents such as concept notes, speaker briefs, invitations, etc.;
- Design and development of conference programmes and agendas ;
- List research and sourcing of potential speakers for conferences and events;
- Speaker management - from selection to invitation, follow up, briefing and on-site coordination;
- Liaison with Operations Team concerning Speakers’ logistics;
- Liaison with Marketing, Communications and Sales Teams to identify target audiences and conference selling points, and to produce conference collaterals and marketing materials;
- On-site coordination of speakers during events, including providing briefings regarding session topics and formats;
- Liaison with Operations and AV teams on-site to ensure the smooth running of sessions;
This role is for six months with the potential to be extended or become permanent and the basic salary will come with bonus.
- Conference Production
- Content Writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'