- Pro-actively work as an 'after sales' support for all members of the reservations team
- Pre-booking of spa treatments, golf, ski lessons & equipment, restaurant reservations, car hire, excursions etc.
- To be responsible for providing exemplary customer service to other departments and external customers at all times
- Ensure that all forthcoming deadlines are met taking into account seasonality of workload and the on-going demands of customer requirements
- Assist the admin team with all ticket dispatch and itinerary production
- Provide a comprehensive 'concierge service' to the reservations teams
- Part time role, 28 hours per week.
We are looking for a friendly, outgoing individual with a resourceful 'can-do' attitude . You will have meticulous attention to detail and be able to plan and organise your own time in order to meet strict deadlines. Previous travel industry experience is essential.
This is a part time role, 28 hours per week. Competitive basic salary is on offer along with excellent company benefits.
Please follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV. For any questions, please contact Lisa on or email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'