My client's R&D team are responsible for designing solid drills in addition to products for composite machining as well as increasing the technical know-how in these areas.
The Composite Tooling Engineer's duties will include:
*Monitoring trends in machining/applications
*Liaising with customers on collaborative research projects
*Increase the companies knowledge level on the product development of composite tools
*Drive product development through material and tool aquisition, testing and report writing
*Review customer and competitor's use of composite materials
We are very keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Minimum degree qualified in Mechanical or Materials Engineering
* Detailed knowledge of cutting tool design & development
* Experienced working with fibre reinforced composite materials
* CNC and Manual machining experience would be advantageous
* Computer literate, particularly with Microsoft Office
* Strong technical background and innovative approach to engineering & design
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team.
To apply for this position please send your application or call for all enquiries.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com for more information on:
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job