Compliance Manager-Food Manufacturing (Raw Materials)
Nottingham, commutable from Newark, Mansfield, Derby, Grantham, Loughborough, Leicester
£30-34K full time, permanent, Mon-Fri 7-4 OR 8-5
Are you an experienced and qualified food quality and safety professional, looking for a senior level, challenging and rewarding compliance role with a large and growing food manufacturing group.
This position, exclusive to Rise Technical, comes with a superb benefits and a company willing to support further learning and development.
The company is also growing and winning new orders so there is job security and further career progression available.
Working closely with the procurement team, your task will be to manage the compliance of all Raw Materials and Packaging across multiple local sites, including directly managing a couple of goods in staff.
- Full time permanent position in the food manufacturing sector, working Mon-Fri with a degree of local travel (1-2 times/week)
- Responsible for all Raw Materials entering site,
- High degree of supplier management, working with suppliers to ensure compliance with customer codes of Practice
- Line management and training of goods in staff
- Academic and working background in food manufacturing/food safety, ideally fresh produce
- Knowledge of Quality & Food Safety Procedures including level 3 food safety and HACCP.
- Experience in the interpretation of legislation and supplier auditing
To apply for this position please send your CV to Nick Smith
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'