A brilliant job opportunity has arisen for a strong people manager and strategic thinker to join a rapidly expanding utilities business based in Birmingham City Centre.
They are looking for someone to manage the operations/administrator and compliance side of the business.
You will look after a total team of 25 with 3 direct team leader reports.
Salary = £30-35,000 per annum
Benefits = 15% annual bonus (9% personal, 6 % company), 25 days holiday, perk box, NEST pension, laidback, relaxed culture.
The ideal candidate for this role:
• Have previously team management experience of a similar size or larger
• Have strong emotional intelligence
• Be self-aware and empathetic
• Be a strategic thinker
• Be able to analyse data and produce findings
• Therefore have good IT skills specifically MS Excel
• Can coach, motivate and retain staff
• Must be outgoing, approachable yet professional
The expectations of this role:
• Ensure an attractive and appropriate recruitment program that can evolve with the business
• Create development amongst the team and provide a path to leadership
• Create succession planning for your arm of the business
• Maintain dashboard for the business for the operations side of the business
• Review business technology infrastructure and communications
• Ensure company meets all regulatory requirements
• Deliver independent overview of compliance status twice a year
• Conduct staff surveys and deliver trends back to the business
• Conduct training and ensure it constantly improves the business
So if you feel that you are up for this challenge and think you have the right experience then please do not hesitate and apply today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'