Package: £25,514 - £29,273 per annum + Bonuses + Benefits Package
Amigo Loans is one of the UK’s most successful and innovative lenders. We have consistently delivered staggering financial performance, customer focused products and an award-winning employee experience. Amigo is a loan company with a simple idea - if your friends trust you, so will we.
Our Audit team is currently looking for a thorough and proactive individual to join the team. You will need to learn the business inside-out and have the ability to communicate confidently, identify improvements and bring the voice of the customer closer to the business.
The purpose of the team is to measure operational performance and customer experience throughout the company. The audit team are responsible for highlighting any risks to the business, reporting on internal delivery against Internal Policy and regulatory rules, reporting on customer experience issues and communicating this effectively to ensure the desired standards are met.
We think you'll need:
- To have dealt with complex issues surrounding compliance and best practice;
- A problem solving mentality;
- A proven ability to identify issues and implement improvements that benefit customers;
- The ability to communicate to stake holders at all levels of the business, from CEO to agent level;
- Experience within legal or regulatory compliance would be a bonus, but not essential.
We'll ask you to:
- Audit manager and operator calls and written communication;
- Review online cases and customer journeys;
- Record and report findings of audits;
- Compile and spot trends to present to the business;
- End to end customer journey audits.
What we offer in return:
Business Performance Bonus - Healthcare Scheme - Contributory Pension - Free Gym Membership - iPhone 7 - Google Style Offices including a Fantastic Subsidised Cafe - In House Massage Therapist & Hair Stylist - Additional days holiday each year and Birthdays Off - Free VIP tickets to Bestival, Camp Bestival and Common People - Use of Tesla Model X & BMW i3 electric vehicles, and properties in Amsterdam, Dordogne and Shoreditch (for all staff with over one year’s service) - Based in Bournemouth
- Financial Services
- Call Monitoring
- Consumer Lending
- Quality Auditing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job