Our client, a prestigious FX company based in the City are looking to recruit a number of Compliance Assistant positions to join their rapidly expanding London office.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Client on-boarding. Individual and corporate account opening, processing of both UK and international applications
- Performing customer due diligence (KYC) and checks on private companies, partnerships, trusts and various offshore vehicles
- On-going compliance tasks including monitoring, keeping abreast of regulatory developments and reporting any suspicious activities the MLRO
- Account maintenance and administration
- Updating operating procedures (with a view to assisting the design and implementation of procedures)
- Performing money laundering checks and the approval of documentation e Client documentation filing and maintenance e Daily transactional monitoring
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have at least 1 years experience in a similar AML/On-boarding position and be bi-lingual (ideally Spanish or Dutch)
If you're interested in discussing these fantastic opportunities, please contact me at your earliest convenience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'