COMPLIANCE ADVISOR (FCA)
MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
UP TO £32,000 BASIC + BONUS
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading services business located in the heart of Manchester. The company is undergoing rapid expansion and now have an opportunity for an experienced Regulatory Advisor / Compliance Advisor to join the team.
You will be responsible for researching, analysing and advising on best practice and ensuring that trade is compliant.
The successful candidate will receive training from both the in-house training team as well as external courses to remain up to date with new laws and regulations. This is a great opportunity for a driven individual who is keen to fast track their career.
- Providing knowledge and support to colleagues throughout the business
- Providing solutions to ensure compliance with all relevant legal requirements and industry best practice
- Providing ad-hoc advice and undertaking projects through to completion.
- Conducting research, providing advise and drafting documents
- Assisting in the development of new compliance solutions
- Responsible for research and knowledge development in the relevant specialism
- Building and maintaining supportive and professional relationships with senior management
- Supporting in the training and development of Regulatory Executives
- Extensive financial services compliance /regulatory experience and knowledge (specifically FCA, FSA, and MOJ compliance). Experience as a Compliance Advisor or Compliance Manager or Regulatory Advisor or Regulatory Manager would be ideal
- Law degree or relevant qualifications (preferred but not essential)
- Ability to problem solve
- Solution focused
- Excellent attention to detail with an analytical mind set
- Strong communication skills, Written and verbal
Please send your CV for immediate consideration
- Compliance Manager
- Regulatory Manager
- Regulatory Advisor
- Compliance Advisor