Compliance and Quality Administrator
Salary £16-18K per annum.
Hours of work Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Adecco recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our clients for a Trainee Compliance Monitoring Officer.
The job role involves you being able to ensure each area of the company, meets its regulatory standards and are in keeping with our 'Treating Customers Fairly' culture.
* Provide practical interpretation and application of company and regulatory policy.
* To influence and assist all areas to establish and maintain appropriate standards of business practice consistent with company and regulatory requirements.
* To build effective, supportive relationships with stakeholders to facilitate and develop the company and regulatory culture.
* To appropriately review customer documentation to ensure records are in line with company procedures.
* To Monitor, assess, analyse and feedback on performance of the business.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'