Hours: 37 p/w Monday to Friday
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Large central Bournemouth client require an experienced administrator to join their team on a temporary basis for around 6 months.
* To provide efficient and effective technical support to the team
* To effectively monitor and manage the receipt and return of equipment
* To act in the capacity of receptionist for visitors to the unit, including dealing with access control and maintaining the unit's appointments calendar
Skills and Experience:
* Competent Microsoft user
* Hold a full UK driving licence - or be able to have suitable personal arrangements to be transported to various locations to undertake role as and when required
* Experience of working in an administrative capacity within a technical environment, demonstrating attention to detail, within a highly confidential unit.
* Able to communicate clearly at all levels
* Demonstrable ability to use information methodically to identify and analyse problems and draw logical conclusions
For a full job description please apply to the role.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Due to volume, it is impossible to get back to each application individually. If you have not heard back from a consultant within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job