Do you have excellent communication skills, with an inquisitive and investigatory nature? Do you have previous experience in complaint handling within financial services, with a level 4 in financial planning? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, a leading wealth management firm, is looking for a Complaints Assistant to join the Client Resolution Team on a 6 month fixed term basis.
In this role you will:
- Handle the inputting of data
- Ensure that all complaints received are handled promptly and efficiently
- Work in accordance within established procedures and regulatory standards
- Engage with internal stakeholders when required
- You will have clear and concise communication skills
- You have the desire to work as part of a protective and dynamic team
- You are able to think outside the box, and challenge the 'norm’
- Ideally, you will possess a knowledge of complaints
This is a great opportunity to work in an AA-rated financial services provider, that is globally renowned for offering high quality, and personalised services to clients.
If this position sounds of interest, please contact Leah at Flair 4 Recruitment for more information.
- Communication Skills
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'