Complaints Case Handler (Temp to perm)
About the Role
We are looking for driven and customer focused individuals who enjoy problem solving, identifying all the facts and making a fair decision. You will also enjoy working in a target driven environment.
You will have full ownership of your own case load, investigating and reviewing regulated complaints. You will accurately review the complaint, agree an outcome and where required, calculate accurate redress. You will then communicate effectively and professionally with the customer (both verbally and in writing) to ensure a positive outcome.
What will a Case handler do?
Following a defined process, you will be responsible for investigating, understanding and responding to complaints. Using both template letters, bespoke letters and good telephone skills, you will be able to discuss cases in depth and articulate the reasons that decisions have been made.
Your key duties may include:
- Responding to complaints or requests for information within pre agreed timeframes
- Collating relevant information using various in house IT systems to help in our response to the customer
- Communicating in a clear and understandable manner, both by letter and phone
- Being able to use your own judgment to come to the correct conclusions on each case
- Updating internal spreadsheets, systems and databases
- Dealing with change quickly and effectively
What would we like you to have?
You will ideal have a high level of English (written and verbal) and excellent communication skills to help you deal with third parties. Being able to look beyond the standard process when required, you will have the confidence to make a call on what you believe is right. You will also be comfortable working within a team in order for you to discuss your workload.
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job