We are currently recruiting for complaint handlers to join our client, an independent complaints reviewer, based in South Quay. Set up by Parliament, they are the UK's official expert in sorting out disputes between financial organisations and their customers. They have the unique power to put things right if the customer has been treated unfairly.
As a complaint handler you will be thoroughly investigating both sides of the dispute by reviewing the evidence and speaking to the customer and the financial organisation. Using sound judgement and the expertise of both yourself and your team, you’ll then make an impartial decision that feels fair. You will then communicate your findings in writing and over the phone in a way that is clear for everyone to understand.
As a successful complaint handler, you will possess a range of the following:
• Experience of helping people in a customer-facing or case handling role
• Desire and curiosity to learn and build your knowledge
• Self-motivated and organised
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills
• Knowledge and understanding of financial services and products is beneficial, but not essential.
Making you feel valued is important to our client, so they offer a highly competitive salary and rewards package, including:
• Membership of a non-contributory pension
• Life assurance and private medical care for yourself, with the option to add family members 2
• 25 days holiday with the option to buy and sell extra days
• Flexible working opportunities
• A free onsite gym, including yoga studio
• A monthly cash allowance to spend on other benefits, like dental care and travel insurance
If you have the relevant skills and a passion for doing what feels right and fair, we’d love to hear from you, so please apply today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'